- SCS history begins in 1986 in Orsara di Puglia, a small town in the south of Italy. At inception, the company focused on civil constructions and industrial maintenance.
- In 1989, SCS diversified into the aeronautics sector.
- In order to offer a broader portfolio of products and services, the company acquired TMC in 1996, a company located in Milan that specialized in the composite materials for the rotor wing industry
- After a decade of growth, both companies moved their operations to Foggia. In 2007 they both expanded into new areas: aircraft assembly and bonding for the fixed-wing product segment as well as painting for the automotive industry.
- In 2014, the two companies crafted and launched an ambitious strategic plan to enhance their core strengths: people, technology, lean manufacturing.
- In 2016, SCS and TMC came together under MANTA GROUP, a group of companies able to offer:
- the most advanced technologies in the fields composite material production;
- the design, production and management of verticalized aeronautical segments;
- the best professionals in the fields of manual and automated painting;
- an industrial maintenance and tooling management service.
- Today MANTA Group is:
- the only company that provides protective treatments required for overseas transportation on engines produced by FPT Foggia;
- the exclusive supplier of key components for civil helicopters (e.g., AW109, AW139, AW169, AW189);
- the only company worldwide that assembles Inboard and Outboard Elevators, Rudder and Inboard Ailerons of the Boeing 767 and KC-46 Tanker programs.
To enable our clients to be leaders in their respective industries by combining energy of young professionals, senior experience as well as the ambition of an entrepreneurial family to create and deliver reliable and innovative products.
To define new market standards and create exceptional value for our clients by providing quality end products made with the highest professional, organizational and strategic contents.
PASSION We value and support our team members as a competitive advantage. We lead through our competence, critical thinking skills, creativity and teamwork. Cohesion is one of our key success factors.
RELIABILITY We make our products with the highest accuracy and professional standards, guaranteeing the best quality. We prove our reliability by delivering on our promises.
FLEXIBILITY We are able to respond vigorously to change in order to meet our clients changing needs. Our strength is the ability to go beyond, to think outside of the box and innovate constantly.
Manta Group s.r.l. Zona ASI Località Incoronata, 71121 Foggia (FG) P. IVA 01524300610